Microsoft’s CustomerSource is a valuable resource available to all Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Dynamics GP, Dynamics SL, Dynamics 365, etc.) customers who are currently on a support plan. CustomerSource is divided into several sections, such as KnowledgeBase, Online Learning, and Account Management. Each section has its own set of resources and functions. Here’s a quick guide on important things you’ll want to look at in CustomerSource.
- Obtain the latest news and developments about your Microsoft Dynamics solution
- Participate in Microsoft Dynamics Community product discussion forums and exchange ideas and solutions with other customers
- Find out more information about your service plan and support history from Microsoft
- Searchable knowledge base that helps to find answers to the most common technical questions including troubleshooting steps, solutions to common problems and how-to articles
- Documentation: Download installation guides, setup guides, user guides, system requirements, technical white papers and updated help files
- eCourses: classroom-equivalent online training on specific topic areas, e.g. a product module such as Fixed Assets Management
- Training Manuals: Training manuals that can be used as a study tool or as a desktop reference. Courseware Extensions: Addendums available for select Courseware titles. Designed to deliver content on local functionality
- What’s New Training Manuals/Courseware
- Learning Plans: A training roadmap that helps individuals easily find the training they need. Outlines every training and certification option available for each module
- Update your personal information
- Update your company contact data and all user information and roles
- Retrieve registration keys, track your service plan expiration date
- Create your technical support incidents* with Microsoft Dynamics Technical Support team
- Track an existing technical support incident* with Microsoft Dynamics Technical Support team
- Review an overview to logging technical support case incidents
*Please note that the Enhancement Plan does not include any support incidents. The Advantage Plan includes six technical support incidents and the Advantage Plus Plan includes unlimited technical support incidents.
Let us know if you have questions about CustomerSource and your system. Email your Crestwood Client Account Manager. CustomerSource has resources for every Microsoft Dynamics product, but click here for more details about CustomerSource for Dynamics GP.