Distribution businesses need real-time visibility into sales, order management, inventory, purchasing, production and services—and accounting information. Customers and employees now expect to have complete information at their fingertips. Maybe you’re considering a new or upgraded ERP system? Cloud solutions can help, but only if they’re built the right way.
Do you know the difference between a True Cloud vs. Fake Cloud ERP Solution?
Before you decide on a cloud ERP system, you need to take the time to find out what constitutes a true cloud solution, and what distinguishes it from the many fake ones on the market. Don’t get caught with a long-term costly solution that will hinder your business process.
Download this free whitepaper from Acumatica and learn the 8 ways to identify true cloud software.
- Full functionality and reporting offered on common mobile devices as well as on the desktop.
- Full integration of spreadsheets, data services, apps, and equipment.
- Software that was built using modern, commonly available tools and standards.
- The ability to pay by resource usage, not by the user.
- Industry-standard security.
- Deployment options.
- Easy upgrades.