Acumatica is such a powerful, user-friendly platform in part because it’s so customizable for every customer’s unique needs. Whether it’s out-of-the-box functionality that just need small tweaks from experienced developers or any number of external add-on products.
One of those add-on products that we recommend, and that our customers use frequently, is ShipEngine. ShipEngine allows users to choose preferred carriers, streamline all the labeling and administrative processes, and ultimately save money on shipping.
Integration with Acumatica
How does ShipEngine integration work with Acumatica? The answer is easy. ShipEngine integration allows you to set up your account(s) with FedEx, UPS, USPS, DHL, and more with just a few quick steps. Before you start, you need to be using Acumatica version 2019 R2 to receive the updated integration. The setup is simple if you follow these steps.
- Have your carrier(s) account information established and a signed services agreement
- Create a ShipEngine Account
- Sign in to the created ShipEngine Account
- On the Connections page, click Add a Carrier to connect to the ShipEngine Account.
- On the Partners tab of the Account Settings page, click Add a Partner and in the Connect a Partner dialog box, which opens, select Acumatica. The system displays connection parameters that you will use for configuring ShipEngine carrier in Acumatica ERP.
If you run across any questions or issues, know that the Crestwood team is available to assist with anything that comes up. Just let us know!