Round 4 US payroll tax update changes
The Round 4 US tax update has been released with changes for Idaho and Connecticut. Once installed the new date is 6/26/2020.
Mid-Year Update that released in June 2020
If you are on Dynamics GP 18.2, there are some larger issues that many customers were reporting. Specifically, one of them made MeKorma release an update so, please make a note if you fit in this category.
Next Release of GP – October 2020!
We are so excited for the next release of GP. Scheduled to be available 10/1/2020, it will include a ton of customer requested bug fixes and feature changes.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Payables 1099 NEC form this will be rolled back for GP 2016 too as it is a regulatory change.
- Maximum GP Report on print to screen
- Reconcile GL option: Reconcile all years
- Add DBA Name field on Vendor Maintenance and 1099 form.
- Add User-Defined field to Payables Transaction Entry
- Copy/Paste into Payables Transactions!
- Masking SSN on HR reports
- Reconcile all years in GL at once
- User Defined field to GL trx entry
- Print to screen option for any standard should open the report window as max size.
- Disable system print dialog box when printing a Word Template
- Limit Excel Copy/Paste Decimals Places to Currency Setup
- Would like copy and paste for purchasing transactions
- More to come……