Microsoft Dynamics SL allows you to customize buttons on the toolbar. One of the most useful addition is to add the currency symbol. One thing to note, if you’re not using currency manager, the button will be greyed out or inactive.
- Create a folder called currency in Microsoft Dynamics\SL\Application.
- Place the icon file you want displayed in a .bmp or .png format in this new currency folder.
- The image displayed on the screen measures 16 by 16 pixels, so make sure yours is sized the same.
- The file name must match the first three letters of the currency id. For example, if you have a US Dollar symbol ($) and your US currency in Dynamics SL is US, the file should be named US.bmp (or US.png). If you have a Euro currency setup as EURO, the file name should be EUR.bmp (or EUR.bmp).
- That’s it – just exit Dynamics SL and log back in. Now your currency symbol should appear on the toolbar.
If you have questions, email our Dynamics SL team of experts at email@example.com.