Switching to Dynamics 365 Business Central can enhance your ability to care for your customers and allow you to provide the type of service that keeps people coming back for more. If you want to set your business apart from the competition, differentiating based on service is one of the best ways to do so, regardless of the product or service you sell. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is the key to improving performance and offering your customer the best experience you can.
Why Switch to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Learning more about how this powerful, next generation initiative works and discovering the features that will streamline your processes and skyrocket your productivity is the focus of our latest webinar.
Start with a free trial tour of this versatile and useful solution; there is no limit to the number of users, company size or database size. Flexibility is at the heart of this subscription-based system. Our latest webinar is a deep dive into the functionality of Dynamics 365 so you can see exactly what this solution can do for your organization. You’ll learn:
- How to make the most of Microsoft App Source to empower your team and your developers to create custom applications that work.
- How to easily integrate your existing systems and familiar programs like Office, Excel, Word, Outlook, and more into one simple but powerful platform for your team.
- What Microsoft Power BI, the Cortana suite of tools, and the increasingly popular Azure IoT tools can do for your ERP program and how they can streamline your operations and workflow.
- The best ways to use Dynamics 365 Business Central to boost your team’s efficiency and productivity and empower them to fulfill orders with ease. Collaboration and easy access to real time, up to date data makes it easy for everyone in the workflow to see exactly what is happening with any order. Your sales, accounting, inventory and fulfillment teams can easily meet customer needs and ensure that every order placed runs smoothly.
- To incorporate powerful automation tools including Microsoft Flow to streamline and boost operations. Automated notifications can be set at any level order and allow you to be alerted when something comes through that needs your attention or a closer look from a team member.
- How to streamline operational costs by determining which components and solutions provide you with the most value and how licensing fees work within the system. This information allows you to create fully customized solutions that can be scaled – you’ll only pay for what you need now, but can easily scale as your business grows.
Learn More About your Options with Dynamics 365 Business Central
From migrating your legacy systems to the versatile and innovative Dynamics 365 Business Central, to the key considerations you need to think about as you work through your options, we’ve covered everything you need to know to make a decision about this powerful solution. Start with our latest webinar, found here, then get a free trial so you can test drive Dynamics 365 Business Central and see for yourself what to expect.
Save money by switching before June of 2019! Contact Crestwood at (866) 299-1001 or email us at email@example.com for more detailed information on discounted pricing for existing Microsoft customers!